Nav Menu

Monday 20 April 2015

Melbourne Getaway



















Voodoo Vixen - Connie Dress
Specsavers -  Cat Eye Glasses
Forever New - Beige Coat

I have just returned home from a wonderful getaway in Melbourne with my family! It was a lot colder than it has been in Sydney recently so it was lovely to be able to wear my favourite coat. We only went for 1 full day (driving for 13 hours on the other 2 days each) which certainly wasn't enough, but we still fitted a lot in nonetheless. 

In the Morning, we went to Queen Victoria Markets, which was filled with fabulous food stalls and amazing bargains. I decided to take some photos here in my Voodoo Vixen Connie dress as it is one of my favourite dresses and I loved the atmosphere of the market ( I was freezing though!). After the market, we then moved onto Harbour Town Shopping Centre which was a lovely tram ride across the rainy city. 

At night time, I persuaded my mother to go to a theatre restaurant with me (In the Beige Coat). We went to Witches and Britches Theatre Restaurant which was absolutely hilarious! I recommend it to anyone that visits Melbourne! Then as we left in the morning the next day, I realised that we drove past the 2 shops that I love watching on TV(Foxtel Program called "Meet the Frockers")! So why not take a  few photos.

Overall I had the best time babysitting my awesome little brother William, while my parents were at an important conference, and I got to do some pretty fun stuff. Kudos to my 5 year old brother who took the majority of my photos, You're the best! 

Renee Ribbons xox





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love that dress on you! So glad you had fun!! x

    ReplyDelete